Meizu – the Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest mid-range device, touted as the Meizu M6T smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Meizu M6T Features
The smartphone features a 5.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution at 282 of ppi pixel density. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, which means the smartphone supports multi-window, direct reply from notifications, and new emojis.
It is powered by the Mediatek MT6750 octa core processor and for graphics; there is a Mali-T860MP2 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 3GB or 4GB of RAM along with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 128GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with f/2.2 and f/2.4 aperture, respectively, phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,300 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Champagne Gold, and Coral Red.
Meizu M6T Specs
• 5.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution
• 282 of ppi pixel density
• Android 7.0 Nougat operating system
• Mediatek MT6750 octa core processor
• Mali-T860MP2 graphics processor
• 3GB or 4GB of RAM
• 32GB or 64GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 128GB through a MicroSD card
• Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 3,300 mAh battery
• Color options: Black, Champagne Gold, and Coral Red
Meizu M6T Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Meizu M6T mid-range smartphone retails for about 130 EUR.