Sony Xperia XZ3 Smartphone Features, Specs & Price
Sony – the renowned and world-leading smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Sony Xperia XZ3 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with the latest generation Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system out of the box.
Sony Xperia XZ3 Features
The smartphone features a 6.0 inches P-OLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1440 x 2880 pixels screen resolution at 537 of ppi pixel density. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection that prevents your phone screen from scratches and getting damaged. It runs on the latest generation Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 630 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB or 6GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 512GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a 19 megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus, predictive PDAF & laser AF, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 13 megapixel front facing camera with f/1.9 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,300 mAh battery buried inside it with Fast battery charging and Qi wireless charging support. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Silver White, Forest Green, and Bordeaux Red.
Sony Xperia XZ3 Specs
• 6.0 inches P-OLED capacitive touchscreen display
• 1440 x 2880 pixels screen resolution
• 537 of ppi pixel density
• Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection
• Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system
• Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) octa core processor
• Adreno 630 graphics processor
• 4GB or 6GB of RAM
• 64GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 512GB
• 19 megapixel rear camera
• 13 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 3,300 mAh battery
• Fast battery charging support
• Qi wireless charging support
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Black, Silver White, Forest Green, and Bordeaux Red
Sony Xperia XZ3 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Sony Xperia XZ3 smartphone retails for about 700 EUR.