Motorola Moto Z3 Smartphone: Dual Rear Sensor, Oreo OS
Motorola – the renowned and world-leading smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Motorola Moto Z3 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with latest generation Oreo operating system and dual sensor at the back of the device.
Motorola Moto Z3 Features
The smartphone features a 6.01 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution at 402 of ppi pixel density. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection that prevents your phone’s screen from scratches and being damaged. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 540 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB or 6GB of RAM along with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 512GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and Dual-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery buried inside it with Fast battery charging 15W technology support. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available only in one color option, which is Ceramic Black.
Motorola Moto Z3 Specs
• 6.01 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution
• 402 of ppi pixel density
• Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection
• Android 8.1 Oreo operating system
• Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 octa core processor
• Adreno 540 graphics processor
• 4GB or 6GB of RAM
• 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 512GB
• Dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery
• Fast battery charging 15W technology support
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Ceramic Black
Motorola Moto Z3 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Motorola Moto Z3 smartphone retails for about 480 USD.