Huawei Mate 20 Smartphone Has Launched
Huawei – the renowned and world-leading Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Huawei Mate 20 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with triple sensors at the back of the device that capture the perfect and bright pictures.
Huawei Mate 20 Features
The smartphone features a 6.53 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2244 pixels screen resolution at 381 of ppi pixel density. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass for protection that prevents your phone’s screen from scratches and being damaged. It runs on the latest generation Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm) octa core processor and for graphics; there is a Mali-G76 MP10 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB or 6GB of RAM along with 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also has a room for Nano memory card that will let you allow boosting storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Triple 12MP + 16MP + 8MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection, Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, and HDR. While on the front of the device, there is a 24 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery buried inside it with Fast battery charging technology support that claimed to deliver up to 58 percent charge in just 30 minutes. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Midnight Blue, Twilight, and Black.
Huawei Mate 20 Specs
• 6.53 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2244 pixels screen resolution
• 381 of ppi pixel density
• Corning Gorilla Glass for protection
• Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system
• HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm) octa core processor
• Mali-G76 MP10 graphics processor
• 4GB or 6GB of RAM
• 128GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB
• Triple 12MP + 16MP + 8MP rear camera
• 24 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
• Fast battery charging technology support
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Midnight Blue, Twilight, and Black
Huawei Mate 20 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Huawei Mate 20 smartphone retails for about 800 EUR.