2016 Jaguar F-type Coupe is rolling out with some wonderful features- be it a new electric power steering or a new 8 inch touch screen infotainment system. The sports car is all set to make its debut at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show on the November 19th. It comes out with a new supercharged V8 engine and all new drive system. The car has a new technology named Intelligence Drive-line Dynamics (IDD) which can measure the yaw rate, speed, acceleration and steering angle. So let’s see why this car is called to be one of the best sports cars of Jaguar.
The sports car has an 8 speed “Quick Shift” ZF automatic transmission, which generates a final drive ratio of 3.15:1 and a compression ratio of 10.5:1. The 2016 Jaguar F-type Coupe gives a mileage of 20 mpg in the city roads and around 28 mpg on the highways which suggest that the car is fuel efficient. The 2016 Jaguar F-type Coupe has a supercharged V8 engine which provides a horsepower of 550 hp. It has a 5.0 liter supercharged engine which delivers a high torque of 502 lb-ft from just 3,500 rpm. The car can reach around 60 mph in 3.9 seconds. All-wheel drive increases fuel efficiency and gives a amazing driving experience.
- It has high but adjustable ground clearance.
- It has got torque vectoring technology, which allows better breaking.
- Good suspension with adaptive dynamics makes the car streamline body.
- It has a top speed of 186 mph.
- The driver’s seat is provided with ten power adjustable seats.
- The presence of all wheel drive system.
Jaguar 2016 Exterior & Interior
- It has new premium carpet mats in the car.
- 14 way controllable driving and passenger seat made up of leather and Suedecloth trim.
- Automatic climate control with air filtration, and active vents.
- Phosphor Blue illumination of light when the door opens.
- There is a lot of trunk space.
- Smart airbag system with dual airbag in the front.
- There is a tail of LED lights in the front which make the car look stunning in the dark.
- The 2016 Jaguar F-type Coupe has automatic rain-sensing windshield wipers.
- A new panoramic glass roof for the coupe version of the car.
- It has a Z-fold power convertible top giving a better view.
- The car has new 18 inch Vela wheels.
- This car comes out with two colors, one being chrome and the other is Satin Black.
The climate is controlled with the help of Accuweather tabs. Four different color combinations have been out for display. Traction control and 4-Wheel ABS are two distinct features that people are looking for in 2016 Jaguar F-type Coupe. It provides very good air bag protection and enjoys all wheel drive mode for better turning and control. Audi A7 gives a good competition to this car. 2016 Jaguar F-type Coupe will be available in 2016-2017 and will be priced between $ 70 000 and $ 90 000. The car has 11-speaker Bose sound system and a full GPS connection helping out in the roads. The AWD model has the best suspension giving a pleasant ride.